Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

DMA 233- Working with words

For this assignment we had to use text to express words.
 For the first explosion word I wanted to make it look as if the letters are actually exploding out of the center of the page. In the second one I went for the same kind of set up but in this one the explosion already happened and the letters are all everywhere. I think I may change the font of the second one. The more and more I look at it the more I hate it.
For my second word I chose repetition. The first one reminds me of a newspaper for some reason. Like columns and headlines. Not sure if I am happy with it. But I think it gets the point across.



For this one I just repeated a few of the letters behind the word. But I am thinking of using this font for my second explosion piece. Reminds me of the TNT symbol.



My third word is most likely gonna be hiccups. I'll post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment